Why James Hardie Is a Brand You Can Trust
Many homeowners don’t know this, but the brand matters when it comes to siding products. Your siding will look shoddy and won’t last long if you choose a generic or less-than-reputable brand. At Spring Construction, we work with James Hardie siding products for a number of reasons. Continue reading to learn why you should choose James Hardie in Bluffton, SC:
- Safety: James Hardie siding is classified as non-combustible by ASTM International. This is great news for homes with fireplaces. Since it won’t catch fire if there’s an emergency, your James Hardie siding could literally save lives.
- Appearance: One of the reasons homeowners choose other siding over materials like wood is the lower cost. However, this low cost often means a lower-quality appearance. That’s not the case with James Hardie siding. These products mimic the appearance of wood or shake siding without costing a fortune.
- Pre-finish advantage: James Hardie is the only manufacturer that delivers pre-finished siding direct from the factory. This means you get a higher-quality product without spending any extra money. Better yet, their siding comes in a huge variety of colors.
- Warranty: Many siding manufacturers provide some kind of warranty for their products—but none are as good as James Hardie’s! James Hardie offers a 30-year warranty for their plank siding and a 15-year warranty for matching trim and color finishes.
- Durability: James Hardie is able to offer that long warranty because their products are so durable. In addition to being non-combustible and able to withstand hailstorms, James Hardie siding is termite resistant. You can rest easy knowing your siding will stand the test of time if you choose James Hardie.
- Contractor bias: Another main reason why you should choose James Hardie in Bluffton, SC is because it’s the preferred siding of many professional contractors. Because siding contractors work with these products daily, it’s often the siding they choose for their own homes.
- Resale value: When it comes to home improvement projects, you should always be thinking about adding value to your home. Investing in James Hardie siding is a great way to do just that. James Hardie siding may pay for itself when it’s time to sell your home.
- Proven history: James Hardie has been making siding for over 127 years. It’s safe to assume they wouldn’t be in business for over a century if they weren’t manufacturing the highest-quality products on the market.
- Availability: We don’t see James Hardie going away anytime soon, either. You won’t have to worry about the company going out of business if you ever need to exercise your warranty or make repairs.
Choose Spring Construction to install your James Hardie siding
Now you know why you should choose James Hardie in Bluffton, SC. But you can’t hire just anyone to install your James Hardie siding—choose our team at Spring Construction. As the only Hardie Plank Preferred Partner in the area, you know you’re getting the best possible work when we’re on the job. Call us today to get a quote for your next siding project.
Categorised in: James Hardie Siding